A point on the 3D TV

I notice that a lot of people are still wondering how 3D works and ask me questions like, "Is it mandatory 3D glasses? "" Is that I can watch my tv channels in 3D or is it necessarily a 3D bluray? "" Besides the spectacles do we need a sensor? ".
I will try to answer these questions as simply as possible :-)
Questions / answers about the 3D

A point on the 3D TV


Q: Is it mandatory 3D glasses?
A: For now, yes, the 3D glasses are required for 3D viewing source on your 3D TV set. But in the course of the year come out 3D models TVs can do without these glasses.

Q: Can I watch my 3D TV channels or does it necessarily a 3D bluray? "
A: Yes you can watch your TV program in 3D by pressing a single button on your remote, but know that the result is far from the result you can have watching a 3D bluray.

Q: Do I need a sensor in addition to glasses and my 3D tv?
A: No, no sensor required the TV and 3D glasses do all the work;)

Q: The 3D technology is she quickly disappear?
A: I am not psychic and can not answer this question with certainty. What most people often blame the technology is wearing 3D glasses but future 3D TVs without glasses will remove this defect.

This is essentially, if you have any questions regarding 3D you can ask me here, if the question is relevant I'll update the article with your question.
Share this video :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Hd Led Tv - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger